Thursday, December 1, 2011

UNC's got Talent!

Wow...
This semester has gone by so fast.  Like lightning fast.  Like Usain Bolt fast.  Like Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphrey's marriage fast.  (I apologize for the pop culture reference, I'm just trying to stay hip.)
Sorry I haven't written a blog in so long!  The slightly depressing reason: I guess there's just been nothing exciting in my life for a while.  But finally!  Something has happened that is perhaps worthy of other people reading about.  UNC has started auditioning for it's world renowned (maybe) talent contest!  My twin brother and his band, Nottingham, and me and my boyband, Summerhill each auditioned.  If you're wondering what we sound like, just imagine a whale song, combined with Sting.  Then imagine Justin Bieber, the Backstreet Boys, Nsync, Zac Efron and catdog all rolled up on top of that.  If you are imagining something close to the picture I've included below, you're right on.  We played a song that I wrote called "Just Wanna Be With You."  I originally formed the band out of a class project.  That's right... If you come to UNC, you too could make a boyband in a class... maybe.  Anyway, they're taking the top 10 out of 30 auditions so I'll let you know next blog if we make it.  Don't let the suspense stress you out though.  I know it's already almost made me wet myself several times.  It's okay, just calm down, and eat a snickers. 

Well faithful readers, I hope you have enjoyed this short and greatly dramatized glimpse into my world at UNC.  Keep reading...  RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWRRRRRR

No comments:

Post a Comment