Thursday, January 12, 2012

Zoom, zoom, zoom, make my heart go boom boom, my supernova UNC.

Did you know, faithful readers, that our beautiful UNC Campus is spread across 250 acres!  That's

Ten Million, Eight Hundred, & NINETY THOUSAND SQUARE FEET!

Never fear though, if you are wondering how long it might take someone to walk across such a great expanse, it takes me, a fitness guru, about 15 to 20 minutes.  But if you aren't in Tim Tebow/ P90x shape like me, don't worry, there are other options...
1.)  Ride a bike
2.)  Rent a bike from our UNC Rec Center... for FREEEEEEEEEE.  Then ride it.
3.)  Ride a scooter, skateboard, or longboard.
4.)  If you happen to be very well to do, look into a Segway or perhaps a hovercraft.


My personal favorite method of transportation is the Ripstik!  Sleek, cool, and utterly awesome, for me it's the only way to get around... other than car and bus.

So you see my friends, 250 acres isn't so bad, just as long as you have a cool ride like me.

and this guy  ->

No comments:

Post a Comment