Wednesday, April 25, 2012

My entrance into the real world...

Shhh... do you hear that?  Listen carefully...
That my friends, is the sound of success.  It sounds a lot like this...


As you have probably guessed by watching that, I'll be graduating in a mere week and a half from today.  Wow.  What an amazing time I have had in college.  I've been so blessed by the friends and fellowship that I have had here at UNC. 
Hmmm... feels like time to reminisce about some of my favorite moments...

Oh Boy... my first college roommates.  These were the good old days.  We took this picture, blew it up, and put it on our window in Lawrenson Hall.  We were going for sort of a calvin klein ad...






Ah yes... my first facial hair grown... the neckbeard.














This was one of me and Shannon's first pictures together.  College sweethearts! Two years strong!












Me and my pals at relay for life.  A great event and some great shorts!










My first wedding ever!  College is a wonderful time for weddings!








My time at college wasn't only a great opportunity for meeting new friends.  Here's a picture of me having a great time with my brother James.  Our time at UNC helped us become better friends and brothers. 















Man!  So many great memories. 

If I could leave a piece of advice before I depart it would be this... When you come to college, get involved.  Through getting involved at UNC Christian Challenge, I met some of my very best friends and my beautiful girlfriend Shannon.  Don't miss out on some great adventures.  When you live in the residence halls at UNC, branch out and go to events.  Join a club.  You definitely will not regret it.

Well I hope that you have enjoyed my blogs.  I wish you the best of luck in the future and I hope your experience at UNC will be even better than mine was!



Signing out, for the last time,

RAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR,

Danny Everett

No comments:

Post a Comment